Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wake up Time

A lot has changed since my blog has been in hibernation for 2 1/2 years.  I'm am little embarrassed, to be frank,  about what I used to consider "healthy" eating.  I suppose we are all on a journey, of sorts,  and mine has evolved a bit.  I hope to share more about the things I'm learning and the things I'm doing to feed my  family  well.   I think the blog needs a little face-lift,  figuratively and literally.   I can't promise it will happen soon but hopefully I can put a little more time into this and help the blog evolve into something helpful,  both for me and perhaps for future readers.  I feel like my eyes have opened a bit since my previous posts,  I hope my future posts will help others to have their eyes opened to a better, healthier, way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment